SYLLABUS || UNIV 1301 || SPRING 2023
We value a positive and supportive learning environment, and for us to thrive together, we must recognize that our responsibilities, actions, and contributions can impact and transform our learning. The course policies listed below are created to ensure your success by fulfilling course expectations while remaining flexible to account for unexpected events.
CLICK ON A LINK TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS SITE
- Basic information about the course (Contact info, office hours, etc.)
- About Dr. Saldivar
- Where and when does the class meet?
- COVID-19 information (from UTRGV)
- What is the purpose of this course?
- How to succeed in UNIV 1301?
- What textbook is required for this course?
- What work has to be completed in UNIV 1301?
- How are final semester grades determined?
- When are assignments due? [Course calendar]
- What are the student learning objectives for UNIV 1301?
- What is expected of me in terms of participation in this course?
- What is the attendance policy for UNIV 1301?
- What is expected of me in terms of my personal conduct in this course?
- UTRGV policies & student support services
- An important final note from Dr. Saldivar